Call for Abstract
31st International Conference on Pediatric Nursing and Healthcare, will be organized around the theme “Spread the smiles and save the child through pediatric health care”
Pediatric Nursing 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pediatric Nursing 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Cardiac emergencies in children are not infrequent. Neonates with cardiac disease may present in acute or critical condition. Although cardiac diseases are not common causes among general pediatric emergencies, it is highly important to recognize these causes early and initiate proper treatments as they need specific and urgent management. Late diagnosis can lead to significant respiratory compromises or circulatory failure in up to 30% of non-syndromic children born with congenital heart diseases.
- Track 1-1Blue Baby Syndrome
- Track 1-2Pediatric Arrhythmia
- Track 1-3Hypertensive Heart Diseases
- Track 1-4Cardiomyopathy
- Track 1-5Trauma surgery
Infants born prematurely have unique nutritional needs. The nutrition will have a lifelong impact which is provided during the first days, weeks, and months after birth. Without proper weight gain, new-borns are at risk for delays in their growth and development. Numerous studies from around the world suggest that Breast milk is the safest and healthiest food for babies. It provides all the essential nutrition for infants. Breast feeding protects infants from a long list of illnesses along with better development and stronger immune system.
- Track 2-1Maternal, newborn, child & adolescent health
- Track 2-2HIV and infant feeding
- Track 2-3Parenting and child health
- Track 2-4Bottle feeding
The division of Pediatric Dermatology is used to treat and diagnose a vast range of childhood health conditions. It is a combination of both Dermatology and Pediatrics in which the diseases are related to hair, skin, nails. It also deals with the cosmetic problems of skin, scalp, hair and nails.
- Track 3-1Skin ailments
- Track 3-2Diagnostic dilemmas
- Track 3-3Abnormal tearing
Clinical Pediatrics is the division of medicine dealing with the well-being and medical care of children, offspring, and adolescents from birth up to the age of 18. The word “paediatrics” means “healer of children”. Pediatricians identify and treat various disorders among children and also involved with the prevention, early detection, and management of complications that occur in children.
- Track 4-1General pediatric diseases
- Track 4-2Pediatric infections
- Track 4-3Hemorrhagic disease of newborn
- Track 4-4Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR)
- Track 4-5Neonatal Health
Pediatric Pharmacology fundamentally concerns around the investigation of medication activity in kids. All the more particularly, it is the investigation of the distinctive impacts which appears with the utilization of medication in the variety of age groups like preterm, neonate, infant, child and adolescent. This examination likewise demonstrates age related pharmacokinetic contrasts in kids contrasted with grown-ups. Pediatric Pharmacology plans to distribute explore dedicated particularly to fundamental, translational and clinical pharmacology in children.
- Track 5-1Pediatric Medication
- Track 5-2Drug therapy in newborns
- Track 5-3Pediatric clinical trials
- Track 5-4Pediatric Pharmacokinetics
- Track 5-5Pediatric toxicology
- Track 5-6Pediatric pharmacotherapeutics
Pediatrics Oncology is the research and treatment in children. The type of cancers that develop in children are different from adult cancers.
- Track 6-1Incidence and types of childhood cancer
- Track 6-2Biological processes leading to cancer development
- Track 6-3Exposure assessment and its challenges
- Track 6-4Investigating potential cancer clusters
Pediatric surgery is a branch of surgery including the surgery of fetuses, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. Some pediatric diseases require surgery such as congenital malformations, abdominal wall defects, chest wall deformities, childhood tumors, Separation of conjoined twins etc.
- Track 7-1Pediatric diseases
- Track 7-2Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Track 7-3Fetal surgery
- Track 7-4Cardio thoracic surgery
- Track 7-5Colorectal surgery
- Track 7-6Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Track 7-7Vascular surgery
- Track 7-8Eye surgery
Pediatrics Dentistry is a branch of dentistry which deals with children from birth.
- Track 8-1Endodontics & hypnodontics
- Track 8-2Pediatric dental surgeries
- Track 8-3Dental material sciences
- Track 8-4Pediatric dental research
- Track 8-5Pediatric oral cancer
- Track 8-6Dental trauma
The study of Neonatology and Perinatology plays a major part in the Pediatric children diseases conditions. Neonatology is a practice which is basically carried out in intensive neonatal care units in a hospital. The doctors involved in this treatment are called Neonatologists. Neonatologists focus on the care of newborns that require Intensive Care Unit (ICU) hospitalization as their organs are not fully developed it can lead to host problems that require expert interventions. The key role of Pediatric perinatology includes managing the embryo and the complicated health conditions during gestation period.
- Track 9-1Perinatology
- Track 9-2Neonatal research
- Track 9-3Neonatal neurology
- Track 9-4Neonatal nutrition
- Track 9-5Neonatal blood disorders
- Track 9-6Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
Pediatric primary health care encompasses health supervision and anticipatory guidance; monitoring physical and psychosocial growth and development; age-appropriate screening; diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic disorders; management of serious and life-threatening illness and, when appropriate, referral of more complex conditions; and provision of first contact care as well as coordinated management of health problems requiring multiple professional services.
- Track 10-1Child Abuse
- Track 10-2Child Neglect
- Track 10-3Obesity
- Track 10-4Mental Health
- Track 10-5Child development
- Track 10-6Disease Control and Prevention
- Track 10-7Child care
- Track 10-8Anticipatory guidance
Researchers are engaged in a variety of laboratory and clinical research programs to extend their understanding of the developing nervous system and pathologic processes that underlie neurological disorders in children. Approximately 70% of children who suffer epilepsy during their childhood eventually outgrow it. Magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) is a diagnostic tool used for inherited metabolic disorders. The new frontier to improve outcomes in critically ill pediatric patients with neurological illness is Pediatric Neurocritical Care. Pediatric psychiatry is concerned with the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental disorders in children, adolescents, and their families and is a multidisciplinary field of both scientific research and clinical practice that involves the psychological aspects of illness, injury, and the promotion of health behaviors.
- Track 11-1Developmental problems
- Track 11-2Brain and spine trauma
- Track 11-3Epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- Track 11-4Sleep problems
- Track 11-5Cardiac catheterization
The heart basic care unit is staffed by a multidisciplinary group of medicinal services suppliers who work cooperatively to give fantastic care to this fundamentally sick patient populace. The group incorporates a going to cardiologist, a pneumonic basic care intensive’s, a going to doctor spend significant time in heart disappointment and a cardiovascular individual in-preparing. The Pediatrics Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU) takes care of individuals who are truly sick with heart or lung issues. Pediatric Emergency Medicine is a restorative subspecialty of both pediatrics and emergency medicine. It includes the care of undifferentiated, unscheduled kids with intense ailments or wounds that require quick therapeutic consideration.
- Track 12-1Infant and child cardio pulmonary resuscitation
- Track 12-2Shock
- Track 12-3Trauma
- Track 12-4Pediatric emergencies
Pediatric radiologists ensure that testing is performed appropriately and securely. They additionally translate the aftereffects of the test and make a suitable analysis.
- Track 13-1Pediatric Neurology
- Track 13-2EOS (medical imaging)
- Track 13-3Radiation oncology
- Track 13-4Digital health
The Pediatrics Otolaryngology delivers comprehensive and personalized care for children with disorders of nose, throat and ear in which some children needs a special care because of complicating medical conditions such as asthma, heart disease and developmental disorders.
- Track 14-1Complex Surgical treatment
- Track 14-2Neonatal Health
- Track 14-3Neonatal intensive care unit
- Track 14-4Chronic Tonsillitis
- Track 14-5Ear canal atresia
- Track 14-6Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Track 14-7Pediatric Sepsis
The aim of the study of Pediatrics infectious disease is to reduce infants and child rate of deaths, control the spread of infectious diseases, promote healthy lifestyles for a long disease-free life and help affluence the problems of children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious diseases are the diseases which will affect the child has a recurring or persistent disease caused by an infectious agent such as bacteria, fungus, parasite and other rare infections. Some of the Pediatric infectious diseases include bone infections, skin infections, joint infections, blood infections. The major causes for Pediatric infectious diseases are the fungal infection, parasitic infection, bacterial infection and viral infections etc.
- Track 15-1Skin infections
- Track 15-2Allergy and asthma
- Track 15-3Sinusitis